Neemrana- The Next Business Hub of North India
Neemrana is a magnificent town with great heritage and natural scenic beauty located in the state of Rajasthan and is aptly placed on the NH-8 (Delhi-Jaipur Highway) that is under the umbrella of Delhi- NCR. A place where 'the heritage meets a modern lifestyle'. Neemrana is the first city on the Delhi- Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) development route that has received approvals for funds and land acquisition for it is already compled.
Neemrana is one the fastest growing industrial centre in North India, now targeted by top investors and IT giants as their next business centre leading to its fast paced growth.The Japan External Trade Organisation and the Export Promotion Industrial park, spread over 3,500 Acre, developed by RIICO Limited are examples that depict rapid development of industrial zones that have led to the emergence of Neemrana as a major industrial hub.
This makes Neemrana Heights the best investment option as well as the place to live for the professionals working in Neemrana.With shopping Mall on the Ground, First and Second floors, makes Neemrana Heights the hottest property in town
Neemrana Location Advantages
- Situated at 122 km from Delhi, 80km from Iffco Chowk Gurgaon on the Delhi-Jaipur highway Neemrana comes under the Delhi NCR region and it is an upcoming industrial hub.
- It is also a part of the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) and the Delhi-Mumbai freight corridor
- It is famous the world over for Neemrana Fort and artistic step wells (Baoris) like AbhaneriThis also happens to be the oldest heritage hotel in India.
- Nearby tourist attractions include Siliserh Lake, Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary, India's first Zipline Tour and many more.
- The Neemrana Fort and Palace is one of the most important tourist destinations in Neemrana, . A must visit historical wonder during vacations in this region. This Fort is located on the plateau that is concealed in a horse shoe pattern in the Aravali Ranges. The Neemrana fort and palace has beenconverted into a heritage hotel
NEEMRANA - The Global City
Neemrana is emerging as little Japan, with the presence of Industry majors like Daikin, Nissin Brake, Toyoda Gosei, & Mitsui, who have already set up sate-of-the-art and huge manufacturing facilities.International & National industry giants including Parle Biscuits, Hero Motocorp, Terry-Plus India, Liberty whiteware, Havells, Tops and Rochee Breweries are running successfully along with other industries in Neemrana within the RIICO Zone.Neemrana is a city of immense potential given the fact that Top Investors, BPO’s, Japanese companies and educational institutions are making a beeline to this ancient city to redefine it as the global city.
Corridor of Success
Multinational and large Indian companies either have operations or are poised to start early generating both revenue and business and employment opportunities in an international work environment along with a special promotion with Japan commerce and industry.The Platinum, is surrounded by an educational hub, where Raffle University,NIIT, School of Aeronautics are soaring Neemrana attracting national and International students that touches 16000 + Students every year with all such surroundings, there is a undoubtedly a perfect future and scope of appreciation along with rental income which makes ‘The Platinum’ a win -win proposition.